TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 1:1s with BABY MODEL FROM JULY AND AUGUST 2021
Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
Held in our studio The Cheadle Institute,
1 Cheadle Green,
Please enquire if you have a date in mind for training as we endeavour to accommodate
The day will run from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm, please bring your own snacks and refreshments for the day as we will be unable to provide them due to hygiene regulations for COVID.
Everything will be cleaned and sanitised before your arrival and we will be wearing masks and/or shields. We would request that you arrive wearing a mask and keep this on for the duration of the day apart from when we break for refreshments. You will have to sign a COVID-19 regulation document that will be sent separately to you to sign on-line.
We secure a newborn baby model for the morning To minimise contact with the baby due to COVID you will watch and observe this section but you will be able to photograph the baby. You will use the a training doll to practise wrapping and posing during the afternoon. The training doll is a fantastic tool for you to refine your posing skills and camera angles.
When booking one of our beginners 1:1 workshops you also get the following:-
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap onhow how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Our posing prompt cards to download and ether have on your phone or print to keep to hand for a great refresher during your shoots.
10% discount code is given to you upon booking to use in our prop shop www.newbornbabyposing.com
3. Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing support and mentoring. This group has over 300 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. A newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and the props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.