Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
Held in our studio The Cheadle Institute,
1 Cheadle Green,
Please enquire if you have a date in mind for training as we endeavour to accommodate
The day will run from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm, please bring your own snacks and refreshments for the day as we will be unable to provide them due to hygiene regulations for COVID.
Everything will be cleaned and sanitised before your arrival.
We secure a newborn baby model for the morning To minimise contact with the baby due to COVID you will watch and observe this section but you will be able to photograph the baby. You will use the a training doll to practise wrapping and posing during the afternoon. The training doll is a fantastic tool for you to refine your posing skills and camera angles.
When booking one of our beginners 1:1 workshops you also get the following:-
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap onhow how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Our posing prompt cards to download and ether have on your phone or print to keep to hand for a great refresher during your shoots.
10% discount code is given to you upon booking to use in our prop shop www.newbornbabyposing.com
3. Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing support and mentoring. This group has over 300 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. A newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and the props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.
Brilliant training day!
I had such an amazing experience with the lovely ladies at newborn baby posing ltd.
They were so helpful and put me at ease straight away, Sarah and Sandra were both so easy to chat to throughout my training and the course has helped me get my confidence back, as the pandemic really knocked it.
This course has got me back on track, so I can work knowing I’m fully trained📸
Thank you guys
Alexandra Roberts | Liverpool | October 2021