29th March 2022
9.30 am - 4:00pm
Held at the Flash Centre, Birmingham
Unit 3, WD Boxhub, Cakemore Road, Birmingham B65 0RY
We will secure a baby model for the morning where we will teach you how to take the images and in the afternoon we will be revisiting all the poses with the posing doll.
Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
Editing is taught separately on a dedicated editing workshop
In addition to the above you will also get the following:
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap for you how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Our posing prompt cards to download and ether have on your phone or print to keep to hand for a great refresher during your shoots.
3. Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing support and mentoring. This group has over 300 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. A newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.
10% discount code is given to you upon booking to use in our sister company prop shop www.newbornbabyposing.com