April 14th 2024 - Maximum of 8 mentees on the day
The Village Hotel, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 1HW
£350 for the full day's training
Tea and coffee will be provided please bring your own lunch and snacks
Running from 10 am to approximately 4pm (this is subject to vary slightly dependent on the number of mentees on the day and on how well the baby model settles).
We will secure a baby model for the morning where we will teach you how to take the images and in the afternoon we will also be revisiting poses with the posing doll.
Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
In addition to the above you will also get the following:
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap for you how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Our posing prompt cards to download and ether have on your phone or print to keep to hand for a great refresher during your shoots.
3. Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing support and mentoring. This group has over 400 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. A newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.
The day will run from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm, please bring your own snacks and lunch for the day.
'Highly recommend Sarah and Sandra’s newborn photography course. Even after many years as a photographer it really helped me secure a workflow I now trust and taught be how to wrap a baby. They were both patient and answered any questions I had even after a very long day. If you are on the fence about booking a course do it, you won’t regret it. Thank you both'.