We can offer training exclusively for your photography studio. The cost is for 4 photographers. If you have more than 4 photographers in your studio just book additional photographers onto your training day here. The cost is £295 per extra photographer and we can offer training up to 8 photographers.
(Please note, this is for training to take place in our studio. If you want us to train you in your own studio please make an enquiry for a bespoke quote).
Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
We secure 2 baby models for the day. You come away with a training guide, access to a mentoring group on Facebook where all past mentees get to chat and support each other.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above when booking one of our beginners workshops you also get the following:-
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap for you how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Our posing prompt cards - these prompt cards are in a booklet for you and perfect for taking on your newborn shoots to remind you of the poses you want to cover.
3. Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing support and mentoring. This group is fast approaching 300 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. A newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.
Reviews from past mentees:
'I Went on a Newborn Workshop. I had a great day...lot's of time to learn and take photos too which was great with the class sizes not to big. The Ladies were very easy to talk to and ask questions and nothing was rushed....Not to mention the yummy lunch provided too :) 5* from me. thank you'. Libby
'I just wanted to say thank you so much to Sandra and Sarah for an amazing workshop. I came down to Manchester from Glasgow to take part in the Newborn Photography Course and I'm so glad I did. Both tutors were funny, approachable and honest in the way they taught. We had two newborn models who were both super cute but had different levels of alertness, it was nice to see professionals at work dealing with both babies and their personalities. I would highly recommend this workshop, it was money and time well spent for me. Thank you again!' Emma Neil
'Sarah and Sandra started off my journey in to newborn photography! I attended their 1:2 training in their studio and they were so accommodating and friendly. They clearly have sound knowledge of safe newborn posing and lighting and I loved every minute watching them in action. I have now watched their work flow video and it’s a fantastic refresher for some of the trickier poses.
If you are serious about starting newborn photography then I highly recommend purchasing training from Sandra and Sarah.
I remember coming away feeling very excited to start my new venture! Thank you ladies x '
To view more reviews visit our Facebook pages at Newborn Baby Posing Limited and Newborn Photography Limited