NOVEMBER 23rd 2020
(only for 3 trainess)
10:30 - 4:00pm
Due to the current COVID-19 situation all workshops are now with our Stand in Baby doll to ensure yours and our safety in the studio. These sessions will be held at our studio in Cheadle, Cheshire and will run from 10.30 am to 4.00 pm. You will be required to sign an online COVID-19 regulations document form prior to the workshop.
Everything will be cleaned and sanitised before your arrival and we will be wearing masks or shields and gloves and will have the same ready in the studio for you to use too.
Although we won't have a baby model this does mean that we can cover far more on the day than we would usually as we don't have to spend time settling the baby. You also get hands on practise with the doll, posing cushions positions, wrapping and so on, so that you will be confident to pose a newborn as and when it is safe to do so.
In addition to the coverage mentioned below when booking one of our beginners SIB workshops you also get the following:-
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap for you how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Our posing prompt cards to download and ether have on your phone or print to keep to hand for a great refresher during your shoots.
3. Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing support and mentoring. This group has over 300 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. A newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.
Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
Held in our studio The Cheadle Institute,
1 Cheadle Green,
The day will run from 10.30 am to 4.00 pm, please bring your own snacks and refreshments for the day as we will be unable to provide them due to hygiene regulations for COVID.
10% discount code is given to you upon booking to use in our sister company prop shop www.newbornbabyposing.com